Join The Old Cinema Team
Great news, we're hiring!
We have a vacancy for a Weekend Sales Assistant to join our friendly team. If you are energetic, motivated and would enjoy working in a unique retail environment, this could be the perfect job for you.
Weekend Sales Assistant Role
In your role as a Sales Assistant you will be expected to give exceptional customer service as you are the primary point of contact for customer queries and the face of The Old Cinema. We are looking for a confident and adaptable candidate with an ability to navigate changes within the working environment. Prior retail sales experience is preferred. The role will be 1-4 weekends per month depending on availability including bank holidays.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to positively adapt to change, every day is different and the pace can be fast
- A flexible open-minded approach with a proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Confident multi-tasker
- A creative and solution focused thinker
- Work on your own initiative as well as follow delegation
- Good time management skills
- Basic computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, email, web etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Working at The Old Cinema is a completely different experience from most retail environments. We sell beautiful pieces from the 19th and 20th century supplied by dedicated professional dealers. We have a friendly approach to selling whilst providing an efficient, knowledge based service. Our unique retail environment encourages vibrancy and creativity from our closely knit team, resulting in a place to learn and contribute. We champion the sustainability of vintage homeware and are proud to be one of the frontrunners in this area of retail.
London Living Wage - currently £11.05/hour will go up to £11.95/hour from 1st April 2023
Saturdays 9.50am - 6.10pm Sundays 10.50am - 5.10pm
To apply please email your CV to [email protected]